eleanor grace

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Tiger Run 2006



Tony and I participated in the South Pasadena Tiger Run this morning. It is one of my favorite races. The race benefits South Pasadena High School Athletics. There is such a tremendous sense of support and community. Tony ran the 5k with his godson, Sam and Sam's friend Jack. It was the first road race for both boys. I ran the 10k and came in second for my age group. Our friend Michele, who is featured in my mud run June post, also placed second in her age group.

As a native Northern Californian, I never thought that I would love to live in Southern California as much as I do. I adore our neighborhood, our house, the weather, and the wonderful community. We have so many good friends who are eagerly awaiting Eegee's arrival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home